Friday, October 29, 2010

Here we are....blogging

Well here I am starting to document our life for all to read lol!!!  I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile,  just wasn't sure if I would have enough time to keep up with it, but here we are, I am going to give it a try!!!  I will try my hardest to keep up with it but if I don't that's ok too. 

I mainly decided to do this to document our journey with Davin. I know our friends and family will like to keep track of what's going on with his progress.  I do update a lot on Facebook but will be more in depth in here.  I think that it will help me too with dealing with everything that we will be going through.  It's going to be a long and stressful couple of years to come.  We really do appreciate all of our friends and family's support through it all, you have no idea!!!

This Blog is titled "Davin's Adventure ~ From Little to BIG Hearing Ears", so it will be about that, but I will also be posting random things about our family too.  This really is a family adventure, it affects all of us!!  What we go though together as a family makes us stronger!!!


With Love,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment